1965-00-00-0800
 

random objectivation

catalogue number: hdv 1965.080.1
date created: 1965
classification: prints
work type: print, typewriter graphic
medium: a sheet of paper is divided in two areas; in the all embracing area each element (dot by the typewriter) has 30% chance being selected; in the inner area (with place 'at random') each element has 70% chance being selected; mimeographed on paper between pages [81-82] of revue integration 2/3 (May 1965)
dimensions: 29.7 × 21 cm
signature and inscriptions: []
edition: 300 copies (for revue integration 2/3), not signed, not numbered + unknown number of copies for exhibition catalogue herman de vries. rationele strukturen = random objectivations (Felison : IJmuiden 1968)
published by the artist
handprinted by the artist
current repository:
current repository number:
collecting history:
related works: page [9] of herman de vries. gesammelte matrizendrucke 1964-1972 (verlag artists press : Bern 1974)
comment:
photo/scan: archive herman de vries
rights & reproduction: herman de vries
exhibition history
1967 'Artypo. Kunst, gemaakt met behulp van grafische technieken', Stedelijk Van Abbemuseum, Eindhoven [group]
published references
exhibition catalogue Artypo. Kunst, gemaakt met behulp van grafische technieken [...] (Stedelijk Van Abbemuseum : Eindhoven 1967) image repr., [unpaged] (catalogue number 89).
exhibition catalogue herman de vries. rationele strukturen = random objectivations (Felison : IJmuiden 1968) image repr. between page 7 and 8.